Sunday 2 December 2012

Philips Reaura Results after 8 weeks

Hi All,

I have to say I am very happy with the ReAura and don't want to part with it at all. I have had really good comments about my skin since using it and my hyperpigmentation mark on my face has reduced to a third of its original size. 

Pore size is no different but, the texture is greatly improved adding to a more youthful look. I took a few weeks break and now have started using it again. While undergoing the treatment my skin is very sensitive and just a light scratch to remove a stain or mark can results in tearing of the skin - but this is just a small side effect. 

For my pores, I have started using a dermaroller in conjunction with the laser - I don't know whether this is advisable but I am not going to go crazy and do it very often. 

Overall, I like the laser, my partner has said my skin has improved even though I couldn't tell if it was working or not - I guess other people notice more and I would recommend everyone try it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment