Sunday 19 August 2012

Philips ReAura

Skin resurfacing is all the rage at the moment especially as 'Fraxel' is the newest beauty word on the street. The treatment involves a laser which causes trauma to the deepest layers of the skin which then heal and allows the skin to resurface itself and become smoother thereby reducing acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation marks to name a few...

Luckily, Philips have collaborated with the makers of Fraxel and have produced the ReAura laser which is less powerful than the salon lasers but is intended for use at home. I have been waiting for this to be released to the public for two years which is why I was making do with the low level laser, 'Starlite' as mentioned in my previous post. I haven't used it yet but would like to get my hands on one as the reviews out there seem to be very promising with numerous claims that it actually works! I suffer from pigmentation so am keen to try this out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment