Sunday 19 August 2012

StarLite-LM LED - Skin Care Device

I bought this laser a year ago because I used to own the earlier version of the Starlite hand held laser and it worked really well. My lips would become plumper while holding the laser a few millimetres away, sadly I gave it up and when I heard that Starlite were coming up with a new, improved version, I jumped at the chance of owning one. The claim is that wrinkles and fine lines are diminished and less visible with regular use. 

Unfortunately for me, I haven't noticed many results using either the Red or Infra-red light treatment settings. I don't have any wrinkles but I would have expected an improvement in my skin tone but never saw much of a difference with months of regular use. But if you are interested and don't care about my opinion, you can read all about it at the official product site: 

http://www.starlitetherapy.com/starlite-lm

Softlaser for in-home skin care
The earlier version was great and PS Advanced Engineering are developing new laser products so I will keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment